Sunday, January 13, 2013

STOKED for First Race of the Season!

The day has finally come. The day of the first race of the year. The day of the infamous Ontario Grand Prix. The season is finally starting to roll around and I am just too excited that racing has finally begun here in So Cal. As I sit here writing, I wonder to myself what kind of race and day I am going to have on and off the bike. I will keep wondering this as I go for a easy 3 hour ride before my actual race. As it is still early in the season and after all it is the first race of the season, I will only be racing the pro 1/2/3 race for some race fitness, speed work, and get used to the old bumping and rubbing in the pack once again. For me, this race will be a test as to where my fitness level, how much endurance I have, and what I need to work going into this season and some important races I have for the early part of the season. As the season rolls around today, I can't wait for later today and the season ahead.
Excited as always,
Nick Castellano

No comments: