Monday, October 29, 2012

                                                 MY DAD
   
              My Dad loves racing. In fact my Dad has been around racing all his life, He's raced motocross, go-carts(@ age 4), road race bikes. He tells me all the time of all the racing he's
done he loves watching me race the most. My Dad started me racing BMX at age 7, and
we've raced BMX all over the country. Now he drives me all around the country to road
races.
             My Dad's been saying all year long he needs to get back on his bicycle. So at the
end of this 2012 racing season I finally got my dad back to riding again. Now that most of the
racing is over my Dad and I are starting to do alot of riding together. I can tell he's starting to
have fun with it, he's telling me how he's going to beat some of the guy's we ride with all
he needs is a little more time. I'am glad he's consistently riding everyday. It's good to see him
enjoying himself.
           You know I think we forget how much our Mom's and Dad"s give up so that we can
race. Because if my Dad is not taking me to the races he's working so I can race. So I think
we all need to stop and say a big THANK YOU to all the Mom's and Dad's out there for all
they give up for us. With that I can see my Dad sitting there planning what we need to do so
I can try to win another national title. He really wants me and the Specialized Team to do
great things in 2013. Like I said my Dad really Loves racing.

                                                                  Sean
                                                            PS.      THANK YOU, all you Mom's and Dad's you're the best



No comments: