Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank you

I have been racing bikes for eight years now and every year as I grow in my experience and achievements, I receive more and more support. And like many other sports or even job positions, people tend not to notice all of what goes into getting me to races and finishing well. Because we are about to cap off the 2014 road season I would really like to send out a thank you to everyone who has helped me thus far.

To begin with, I have been on ICCC (International Christian Cycling Club) since my first race. They have provided me with great coaching, and race support at most of my local races for the past eight years.

Another group I would love to thank is the NCCF/Team Specialized Racing. Since I joined a couple of years ago, the team has helped better my racing career by providing support for me to travel to larger races which has given me more experience than I could afford to get otherwise.

The final people I want to thank, are my parents and my sister. Even before I started racing they have been there for me. Throughout my racing career they have been there to help me along. I can't imagine being where I am today without their support and encouragement.

Gage Hecht

After looking back at all of the support I have received throughout the years, I want to make sure and thank all of you that have encouraged me and showed your support whether in person or via social media.

You all are why I'm here today!  Thank you!

No comments: