Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thank You

As my summer adventures begin tonight with my travels to Nationals, it's important that I don't forget the people who have truly supported me throughout my cycling career so far. If it wasn't for my parents, I would have never been taught correctly of how important it is to live a healthy lifestyle and because of that would have never got involved with riding a bike. If it wasn't for my local cycling community, I would have never had a variety of people to ride with and keep my motivations high. If it wasn't for Team NCCF/ Specialized Racing and Larry Nolan's direction, I would have never been able to experience what it is like to be a part of a national and world class team. If it wasn't for my Coach Mike McKovich, I would never been able to improve on the smallest problems that would help me in the long run. And without my friends and family, I would not be surrounded with continued support and encouragement off the bike when I'm not in the cycling world. So thank you to all who have helped me achieve my goals so far and have continued to support me!

Ride hard,
Nick Castellano

No comments: