Thursday, July 12, 2012

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

It's been few weeks since the Nationals, and I've had time to think about everything.  First of all,
I crashed in the road race, picked myself back up and managed to finish with the leaders. Shortly
thereafter I had to be taken to the hospital, where I spent the rest of the day being cleaned up. The
next day I ended up finishing 2nd in the TT although I was pretty beatup. My last day I finished 5th
in the crit. To some that seem like a pretty good week all things considered, but it's not good enough for me.  I went to Augusta, GA to win. But in loosing I learned alot of things about myself and racing, things that I can use over the next year to get better. Because next year loosing is not option. See you next time.

                                                                                                                     Sean

No comments: