Monday, July 30, 2012

Counting down to Europe 2012

Hello everyone,
In two days I leave for an opportunity of a life time in Belgium. I am mentally and physically preparing myself  for the gruesome sixteen hours of traveling in one day. I have been crossing out the days on my calendar until the day I leave for Europe. This is my first time ever flying alone, so I will have to be responsible and self-dependent, I am up for the challenge. I will find new idiotic ways to entertain myself during my sixteen hours of flying. Hopefully I sit next to a cute girl to whom I will have an exciting and intriguing conversation with. ;-) I look forward to racing out of my comfort zone and trying new things. My goal is to make myself and everyone proud, and to have exciting stories to tell when I get back. Wish me luck everybody!

(Huge thank you to USA Cycling, Team Specialized/Founders, and my parents.)

Jack Maddux

No comments: