Sunday, October 31, 2010

MTB polo reflections


As a guy I look at MTB polo as pure fun... on the bike, in the sun, with friends, enjoying a beer afterwards.

As a teammate I look at MTB polo as an opportunity... to have fun together, to communicate, and to score!

As a coach I look at MTB polo as a chance for teammates to develop their competitiveness, their skills, and their tenacity.

For all of these reasons I thoroughly enjoyed today's game. While the juniors won 13-11 I couldn't help but notice the improvements that all of the juniors had made in the past year! MTB polo is all about getting into the fray and none of our teammates backed off or gave an inch. Chris, James, Andrew, Matt, and Peter brought the game to a whole new level!

Oh, and we will have a rematch on Jan 1!

No comments: