Saturday, February 20, 2010

VOS and team BIKE!

Hey Everyone
I had such a good time with teammates at VOS. It was such a good learning experience racing with the older kids. Most of you know, I had mechanical difficulties during the race(dropped my chain), but rode 2 TT's 2 days in a row. One being a real TT and then the RR became a TT trying to catch the main group. I only finished 4-5 minutes behind the pack, me being the youngest kid(racing age 13) out there in that race (15-16). I can't even explain how many great times I had that weekend! It is going to be awesome riding with my teammates in the near future. Thank you for letting me go it was a BLAST!

My team bike is AWESOME. It is and will ever be the best bike I have ridden. The bike is great! Also the the new team kits are awesome, and look GREAT! I can't wait to race Snelling RR on the new bike and with the new Team kit
Thanks,
JACK MADDUX

No comments: