Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Last Chapter

     As my final year with Team Specialized begins, I think back on the great memories that I’ve had with the team. I will always remember Larry saying, “Well let me tell you a quick story,” which in reality always lasted longer than I ever anticipated. I will never forget the long road trips we took to get to races, it gave us the opportunity to bond with one another and a chance to reflect on the races from the past. The memories I have with the team off the bike also gave me a chance to be a kid and have fun.
     This last year of my junior career is my last chapter with Team Specialized. As the oldest member on the team, I want to set an example for all of my teammates and be a leader that provides support and camaraderie.  I want to create memories that will never be forgotten and be remembered for not only my accomplishments, but for the impact I made on the team.
     In the next month, I will be making a difficult decision of where to attend college.  But wherever I go, I know that riding my bike will always be a part of my life. 

No comments: