Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sorry to be missing Team Camp

I was pretty disappointed when I found out that I wouldn't be able to fly down to Nick's house for our second team camp. Instead I've been studying for finals. Doesn't that sound like so much fun? I thought the same. I feel like in every blog post time management seems to pop up somewhere and that's because it's incredibly challenging and sometimes you have to choose something you don't like as much over the thing you would prefer. In this case it's finals over team camp. Both these things are really important but in this case I only have two shots at finals every year whereas I'll be able to see my teammates at all the races I fly down to. Still that's not a lot and I really miss everyone when we only get to see each other once a month. Anyway, hope team camp was as fun as the last one!

Grant McElroy

No comments: