Sunday, January 12, 2014

                                                   
                                                                        Anaheim 1


          
        Recently I went to go visit my friend Sean near Lake Forest California. I was talking to Sean's dad Mike and he was telling me he had a few tickets to go to A1 or Anaheim 1. But while this was on Saturday, he also told me that there is a couple of bike rides before A1 that he wanted me to ride with his son Sean. Mike was explaining to me who was going to be on the ride, such as Cameron Wurf and Taylor Phinney. Both of these riders are very well known pros. Cameron rides for Cannondale and Taylor rides for BMC. The ride wasn't very long but it was very cool to ride with one of your idols. Now that just leaves one day till A1. The next days ride did not include any pros but it was pretty well known ride to have lots of people. Unfortunately I got a flat and not being able to catch back on to the group. So Sean and I just ended doing our own ride getting about 70 miles in that day. Now that day is over, it's time for Anaheim. Thanks to Sean's dad Mike, he was able to get us box seats allowing us to get a better view of the race. Seeing the best Supercross  in the world was just a incredible experience that won't forget it. Watching the rider Ken Roczen win A1 was amazing because he was one of the riders I was rooting for. Sunday the next day was the day I go home. After being picked up at the same gas station every time whether if it's me going to Sean's house or me going home, I realized it was a perfect week.


                   See you next time, Sean McElroy

No comments: