Friday, August 10, 2012


                                                      HAVING FUN
      
               In the sport of cycling having fun is very important. I mean sure you have to take this
sport seriously. But whats the point of doing any sport if you're not having fun. Especially when
your a kid like me, oh trust me I take my racing seriously, but I'am having a blast while I'am doing
it. At my age 13 cycling should not be a job, although some day I would Love to race in the Tour
and the one day Classics. And when and if that day comes I need to be willing to make sacrifices
and be willing to train everyday. But you should still make it fun.
            Greg LeMond told me a year ago, kid make cycling as fun as you can make it, it'll become
a job soon enough. So that's what I'am going to do. Believe me I'am still going to race hard and try
to win all the races I can, but if I don't win I'am still going to have fun. After all that's why I started
riding and racing bicycles its fun. I'am lucky I'am on a great team (SPECIALIZED) I have great
teammates. Having them as teammates makes racing all the more fun. So in closing go ride with
your kids,your parents, a friend just go ride its fun and good for you. Besides it's something you
can do the rest of your life. And it's fun. See you next time.

                                                                                           Sean


No comments: