Sunday, August 29, 2010

Suisan Crit

Hey Everyone,
So 2 weeks ago was the Suisan crit. It was a fun race and weekend. I spent Wednesday through Sunday at Matt's house. We did the "Noon Ride" and The Spectrum ride with David and Dylan, Steve was at the Spectrum ride. So when we got to the Suisan crit it was freezing cold. I got my kit and started to warm up. I was on the rollers for about 15 minutes and then jumped on the course. It was a solid course but in my race there was a car parked on the backside during my race, they didn't move it until the 3's race. I had a really good position on the start line, which really helped my positioning. I was at the front the whole time around 5th or 6th wheel. One rider went off the front, many attacked to pulled him back but it didn't work. It was last lap, I was sitting in 4th wheel and there was a crash, I completely avoided it, making the field split. There were 7 riders in that group and I finished 6th missing 5th by a bike throw. I would like to do REALLY welll in the 4's at the Clovis Criterium, the day before the Giro. We'll see how it goes.

-Jack

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is weird, but he is the hardest man to get a hold of. We found Larry's wallet @ 3333 Bowers Ave in Santa Clara. (He's the "team Nolan" guy, right??) If you could have him contact us at boc@bowersoc.com so we can return it to him that would be awesome!

Can also call @ 408-727-3303