Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Testing with Clark from endurance


On Tuesday I went in for my V02 test with Clark Natwick from endurance (a 2008 sponser for coaching and testing). Their office is in the financial district of San Francisco. I went in and was expecting a doctor's office like how other test facilities are. It looks like an exercise club. There were spin classes going on and bike fittings. It looked like a fun place to be. It turns out that the person who tested me had tested me before at Max Testa's. They had me do two test with a special bike and a large breathing mechanism. I don't know how to describe it other than a large plastic mouth piece or a scuba mouth piece. I finished the first test which was fun because they didn't push me till failure. Then I did the second test which wasn't fun because they pushed you almost to failure. After it was over they talked to me about my results and how they effect my training plan. I came home and found an email in my inbox with my number that I plugged into a chart. It gave me my zones for training. I enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to the next test. I am very glad that they are one of our sponsors.

No comments: