Saturday, March 7, 2015

Experiencing a new level of cycling.

I've been racing for 4 years and i was blown away with the level of racing.
I  never had a teammate/teammates with me in big races, for example Valley Of The Sun I had both Sean and Jules. I've learn quite a lot from those two,but I am still learning new racing tactics and proper conditioning from other teammates as well. New race tactics have helped me, and I'm still curious on how the team will race together instead of racing different junior categories.  There will be more racing soon I can't wait!  I'm looking forward to training on mountains this year since where I live lacks elevation and fun roads. I've learn throughout team camp that I enjoy climbing. I haven't mastered the skill of descending yet but I want to conquer it. The thrill of switchbacks are breathtaking. The Ride was different. The feeling on the bike was different. As I progressed more down the mountain with the sun near to set, I had learn many things from descending.
Larry (team director) told me at camp, how we should always think for each other, rather than just ourselves. Never had junior teammates and now I know how it feels to be part of a real team. I'm definitely looking forward in making this a superb year. Not just for me ,but for my teammates as well.

-Sandor Jr

No comments: