Monday, May 9, 2011

Team Specialized

I moved out to Northern California from Colorado a month and a half ago to get in some warm California racing! I got a small studio apartment with the help of my parents in downtown Palo Alto. I was a bit nervous because I have never lived by myself before. Being out here living by myself I didn't know many people, and didn't know any rides or races. One of the best aspects about it has been the support of everyone within the Team Specialized organization. A team parent said to me at a race this past weekend "What would you do without me". And it's true without out the continued support of the riders, management and team parents I would not have known what to do. The team structure is incredible and has helped me more than words can describe.

No comments: