Sunday, September 20, 2009

2009 ain't over yet



iPhone over the helmet shot of the group ride yesterday. Our team gathered for a ride and eats and fun.

5 potential 2010 recruits + 3 parents + 8 juniors + 7 masters = motivation to push the pace on Palomares which is one of my favorite climbs with a new personal record of 17:43. 261 recorded climbs since 1991 and yesterday was my fastest! Getting old does not have to mean we slow down (although Peter Taylor beat me to the top!)

How is your off-season going? I won't know until after Master Worlds in Sydney (Oct 19-24) but our team is SOOOOOO looking forward to 2010.

1 comment:

DaveMaddux said...

Well no wonder. . . .I thought you were just setting the bar for the rest of the group, didn't know you were breaking your record! Nice work, was a fun ride.