Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Are you weird too?

I'm weird, and I'm proud of that fact.  Why be normal?  A normal person cannot become a champion.  I embrace the fact that I'm weird.  One of my weird routines is that I like to wear new socks for  important races.  It became a tradition after I did well at an important race.  So important was that race, that I can't even remember which one it was.  Its not that my memory is failing me, its that I've had a really good run of doing well in important races.  Thanks in part to new socks, but also for accepting my weirdness.

So, I needed new socks for some upcoming races (masters world track championships is 60 days away).  Well, www.Specialized.com is having a sale on their socks!  Oh lucky day for this weird dude!  $4 and $5 for $15 and $16 socks - sold!

Have fun with that.  Embrace your weirdness!  Larry Nolan, Team Specialized

No comments: